Recent Webmin versions can be installed and run on Windows, although withlimited functionality as not all the servers that Webmin configures (such asSamba, Sendmail and so on) are available. The steps to install on Windowsfrom the source code are :
- Install winzip or pkunzip so that you can extract the .zip file linked to above.
- Install the latest versions of ActiveState Perl for Windows. Note that currently, only the 32-bit version works.
- Install the process.exe program, a command-line tool for listing and killing Windows processes.
- Verify that sc.exe is installed. This is part of Windows XP, and may be found in the Windows Resource Kit on other versions of the OS.
- Install the Win32::Daemon Perl module. This can be done with the command ppm install Win32-Daemon .
- Create the c:temp directory if it doesn't already exist.
- After extracting the Webmin ZIP file to c:webmin , open a command shell window, cd to that directory and run perl setup.pl.
- Answer all the questions as you would for a tar.gz install of Webmin, as documented on this page.
- Login to Webmin, go to Webmin -> Webmin Configuration -> Webmin Modules, and install the optional MSI software discovery module. This allows the Software Packages module to list all installed software.
Cpanel For Windows Server Commands
Philipp Gühring has created a proper installer for Webmin on Windows, availablefrom WebminInstall.exe. It requires that you install ActiveState Perl first, but is far simpler to install as it is packaged as a single .exe file.
Download Cpanel For Windows Server
CPanel is a widely popular control panel, as it is is simple to use and works with Linux-based servers. Plesk works on both Windows and Linux. The alternative solution is Plesk, which is expensive in comparison to cPanel. If you have a large number of web properties, then cPanel is a better option. If we have VPS or dedicated server having cPanel and your clients are requesting as their organization is using Office 365 for internal collaboration and for Email flow. They need to add their domain.com domain to Office 365 tenant. Note: cPanel license includes up to 100 accounts. Additional charges will apply if you require more accounts. More information. We are also pleased to announce a new pricing structure for new Windows Server license deployments. Note that Windows license pricing will remain the same for previously deployed Windows Server instances.
Free Cpanel Server
- While you can't install cPanel on Windows Server 2008, you might be able to install virtualization software that allows you to setup a CentOS virtual machine. A full list of supported virtual environments is available at: Installation Guide - Virtual Environments.
- Best Cpanel Alternative and Windows Server Panel There are multiple cPanel alternatives for Windows hosting and each one has some different features that make which one suits you the best. Below are our highly recommended for smooth web hosting and management. It’s user-friendly and provides a platform to manage a large variety of.
The source code for the installer is available in WebminInstaller.zip.