View your mobile screen to your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart TV using Screen Cast. Use any device that has a browser and an internet connection to view your mobile screen remotely. Use Screen Cast to demonstrate a presentation, show new concepts or features, display videos and pictures, and much more. Allows multiple connections from different devices to connect and view simultaneously. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Drong Cast. Download Drong Cast and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This APP can be used to view the historical version of firmware and update instructions. This APP can be used to view the historical version of firmware and update instructions. By Goodsleep, Ltd., to help our users find the best apps to download.
Hey just updated the Chromecast app with the 'cast to screen' mirroring function. I'm not getting any sound with this enabled, on the tv, or the phone. The video is fine though. I have an Htc One M7. The SH Drong Cast App For Android Trainer asks you a Drong Cast App For Android few simple questions such as your age, weight, current exercise level and goal weight. It then automatically calculates your daily calorie needs and writes a free exercise routine and diet plan that you can use to get into shape.
See the following to learn more:
Before you begin, make sure you are running the latest android software and that you have a compatible TiVo box connected to your home network.
Download the TiVo app from the iTunes App Store. It's free! If you already have the app, make sure you are running the latest version, with no updates pending. (Note: The TiVo app will not run on jailbroken Android devices.)
The first time you launch your TiVo app, you'll go through a one-time set-up process. It only takes a minute.
- Launch the TiVo app.
- Sign in to the app using your TiVo.com username and password.
- If prompted, select the primary TiVo box to use with the app. (You will only be prompted if you have more than one compatible box on your home network.) You can always switch to a different TiVo box later.
- If prompted, complete streaming setup to stream shows to your Android device while you’re connected to your home network (in-home setup) or away from your home network (out-of-home). Be sure to check the boxes for both in- and out-of-home setup for the most flexibility.
What to Watch
The What to Watch screen is the first screen you'll see when you enter the app. Use the filter strip across the top of the screen to browse for shows that are available to stream, watch live, bookmark, or record.
Tap on a show image and then tap 'Get this show' for options. Depending on the show, you’ll be able to record or bookmark an episode, set up a OnePass for a series, bookmark or record a movie or view upcoming showings. (If you already have a OnePass search or recording set up for the show, you’ll also see an option to modify your options.)
Search & Guide
Find, explore, and watch shows in just a few taps of the screen. /socratic-app-for-mac.html. Give it a try:
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen, and enter the first few letters of title of the show or name of the actor you're interested in. A list of matches will appear beneath the search window. Tap the best match to get more information about it. Depending on the show, you can choose to watch the show, set up a recording or OnePass on your DVR, or change your recording or OnePass options.
- Tap the Menu icon > Guide to browse the program guide. Scroll the guide columns up or down to view more listings. To search for a channel, tap the magnifying glass at the top left of the Guide (yellow outline in image). To change the channel list, choose the person/list icon (green outline in image). To jump to a particular time, tap the date at the top of the Guide to bring up the date selector (orange outline in image). Tap a show title to display information and viewing options.
To get to the My Shows list, tap the Menu icon > My Shows. This list mirrors the My Shows list on your TiVo box. You’ll see categories listed on the left side of the list (on a tablet) or in a drop-down menu (on a phone) to help you find what you’re looking for.
Tap a show’s title to see the Series or Movie screen. The episode selected in the WatchList, or the movie, can be played by tapping the Play icon at the top of the screen. Or, depending on the title, you can add a bookmark (if available), edit your OnePass, delete the episode/movie, or download it to your device. In the bottom part of the screen, you can view other episodes in your WatchList, explore cast and crew, see a list of upcoming episodes, and more.
To watch a show on your TV (sometimes called 'casting' a show), tap the drop-down menu under the Play icon and choose 'On TV.'
With a recording selected, selected, tap the download icon to download the recording to your mobile device. This will allow you to watch it when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi. You’ll find downloaded shows in the Downloads category of My Shows.
Note: Downloaded shows are available to watch only from the TiVo app. If you uninstall the TiVo app, the downloads will be deleted from your Android device.
Control your TiVo box from the TiVo app. Tap the Menu icon > Remote Control to bring up the app’s remote. Note that you may need to scroll down to see all of the buttons.
Note: The remote control is not available when you are away from your home network.
Manage your To Do List and OnePass searches, and view your DVR’s recording activity from inside the TiVo app. Tap the Menu icon > Manage for options:
- To Do List: Tap a show title to review details.
- OnePass Manager: To get more information about a OnePass and modify options, tap the series title. To change the priority of your OnePass searches, simply drag and drop your shows into the desired order.
- Recording Activity: Tap a title to learn why a the show didn’t record.
You can reach the Info screen at any time by tapping the Menu icon > Info. This screen displays information about the show that's currently airing on your TiVo box. As you change channels, the Info screen will update to reflect the show you're watching.
Note: The Info screen is not available when you are away from your home network.
Sharing on Facebook & Twitter
To post or tweet about a show, simply choose a show from your My Shows list, the Guide, or What to Watch, and then tap the sharing icon.
Note: You must be logged on to the Facebook or Twitter app to post/tweet directly from the TiVo app.
Drong Cast For Android Download Manager
Changing your selected TiVo box
To connect to a different TiVo box in your network, tap the Menu icon then the name of the currently-connected DVR beneath the TiVo icon. (You can also tap the Menu icon > Settings > Selected Source.
Settings & Help
To change settings or get help, tap the Menu icon > Settings.
- Selected Source: The TiVo box to which you are currently connected.
- My Account: Sign out of your TiVo account.
- Guide Channels: Choose which channel list to use in the Guide by default:
- My Channels: Displays channels selected in your channel list.
- Favorite Channels: Displays channels you've chosen as favorites
- All Channels: Displays all channels, even those you that are not selected in your channel list.
Dying light 1.12 patch download. Streaming & Downloading
- Start Setup: Set up in- and out-of-home streaming if you didn't set these up during initial app setup.
- Set Default Streaming Quality
- In-Home Streaming Video Quality: Set the video quality when watching out-of-home.
- Out-of-Home Streaming Video Quality: Set the video quality when watching out-of-home.
- System Info: Provides full system information, including TSN, software version, and more.
- Test Your Broadband: Scans your network for streaming devices and broadband capability
- How to Stream and Download: Links to more information about Streaming & Downloading.
- Streaming Technical Support: Links to the TiVo Support site.
- Step-by-step Instructions: Links to this article.
- Step-by-step Instructions: Links to this article.
- Technical Support: Links to the TiVo Support site.
About This App: Displays the app version number.
Imagine projecting everything that goes on your smartphone screen to bigger television one, this is exactly what the best android mirror cast apps do. They take whatever is happening on your small smartphone screen and projected to a bigger display. It is one of the best ways to enjoy content that is already on your smartphone but on a bigger screen.
There are number of things you can do with the best android mirror cast apps and all of them are quite exciting. From being a true adult and presenting slideshows at an office meeting to showing off funny pictures you took of your dog to your friends and family, everything can be done if you have the right app and equipment. It is a wonderful technology that is built into android and is truly flexible when it comes to compatibility.
Writer’s Note: A huge point to be noted here is that while many TVs do come with built-in mirror cast technology, many are still way behind the curve. If you have an older TV, you’ll need to have an external mirror cast enabled device. Thankfully, there are some really inexpensive offerings available online that you can purchase and simply insert into the HDMI port of your TV. Google’s Chromecast is also an excellent option and we highly recommend that you invest in one. Another point to be noted here is that the external mirror cast devices will plug into the HDMI port of your TV, if your TV doesn’t come with an HDMI port, you’re out of luck. And honestly, we think it’s high time that you upgrade your television to something a little bit more modern.
We have extensively discussed how and what mirror cast does. Of course, if you’re already here, you know what it is capable of so let’s start talking about the apps that will help you project your smartphone images to a bigger screen. The apps are not in any particular order simply because they may or may not work for your particular smartphone or external mirror casting device, hopefully that won’t be the case but be ready to mix and match a little bit.
LocalCast for Chromecast
Cast to TV
Drong Cast For Android Download Apk
These were some of the best android mirror cast apps that will surely help you enjoy content a lot more on the bigger screen. There’s something truly amazing about simply pushing a button and start watching a movie that is being streamed from your smartphone. Of course, there are some kinks that need to be ironed out when it comes to her casting content on a big screen, but we are sure that Google and other developers are working towards making it a truly seamless experience.
Drong Cast Update
So what are your thoughts about all of these streaming devices? Which one are you using personally? Do tell us your personal preferences in the comments, we always love to hear what our tech savvy readers are using.