Optical Flares is a plug-in for designing and animating realistic lens flares in After Effects. Optical Flares includes over 90 minutes of After Effects training by Andrew Kramer. Video Copilot Optical flares free After Effects cc 2018 plugin - Optical flares after effects. 592 Best Optical Flare Free Brush Downloads from the Brusheezy community. Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effects 2020 Free Download Click on below button to start Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effects 2020 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effects 2020. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
- Optical Flares Download After Effects
- Video Copilot Optical Flares
- Optical Flares Free Trial
- Optical Flares Download After Effects Project
- Download Optical Flares After Effects Cc 2020
- Optical Flares Download After Effects Cs6
Optical Flares is a plug-in that is designed for creating and animating realistic lens flares in Adobe After Effects with amazing speed and simplicity! With Optical Flares you can add finishing touches to motion graphics, generate flares in live action footage; the possibilities are endless!
Optical Flares Download After Effects
- 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
- Intuitive Design Interface
- Live Visual Preset Library
- Real Texture Support
- Dynamic Triggering Animations
- Chromatic Aberration
- Up to 32 bpc color support
- 12 unique Lens Objects
- 50 custom Lens Objects
- Large Pop-Out Preview window
- Rename, & Rearrange Objects
- Show BG in Preview Window
- Integrated Copy & Paste
- Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
- 60 Built-in Presets (included)
- Real Lens Inspired Presets
- Share & Swap Presets
- Save All Settings in One Place
- Save & Reuse Individual Objects
- Expand and Build New Presets
- On-Lens Simulations Simulate dust & scratches on your lens that becomes visible by the light source. Includes 12 HD lens textures or use your own.
- 3D Occlusion Obscure layers by alpha or luminance to simulate the light source going behind objects in the foreground. Works with 2D & 3D layers!
- Luminance Tracking Generate a lens flare from bright spots in your video such as a particle system or matte layer. Control resolution and threshold.
- Mask Positioning Animate lens flares along the contour of complex shapes with ease. Great for detailed shapes that would require extra key framing.
- Auto-Shimmering Add smooth flowing shimmer to elements with self-propelling animation. Simply set the amount and speed of the animation. -No Keyframes!
- Chromatic Aberration Simulate realistic color bleeding around the outside of the lens. This effect also helps make the lens flares look more organic & natural.
- Light Flickering Make lights appear more energetic with random light flickering featuring a unique seed for each light source. Choose from smooth or Twitchy.
- 32 Bit & GPU Ready Optical Flares renders up to 32 bpc offering high color fidelity as well as enhanced speed with Graphics card acceleration.
- Flexible Core Objects Build stunning lens flares with the use of 12 powerful core objects. These elements offer unmatched flexibility with detailed control settings.
- Precise Translating Control the position of each object with distance, offset and custom translation. These features are essentials to building anamorphic elements.
- 3D Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Music Videos
- Graphic Transitions
- Special Effects
- Combine with Particle Effects
Pc vibration joypad driver. Optical Flares Uses:
- Add final touches to Motion Graphics
- Simulate Concert or Stadium Lighting
- Fake Volumetric Lighting
- Help Blend 3D Animations
- Build a virtual Light Array for Music Videos
- Add Realism to your Virtual Sets
- Add Flares to Live Action Footage
- Simulate Visible Atmosphere with Lighting
- Simulate Bright Lights in your scene
- Draw focus to a product or graphic
- Accentuate Highlights or contours
Download Lens Flare Pack form the given download link and extract and use.
Download Links – Click Here (For Mac) (Wait 5 sec and Click Skip Ad to Download)
Video Copilot Optical Flares
Click Here (For Windows) (Wait 5 sec and Click Skip Ad to Download)
Get the most out of Creation Lens Flares with 11 video tutorials that cover all the features of this enormous template. The first two videos are recommended for all users. The rest will be helpful for anyone interested in using the advanced features to design their own custom, dynamic lens flares.
A general rundown of the Creation Lens Flares template and its main features.
Creating An Example Lens Flare
This video goes through the process of creating a lens flare from scratch.
Elements Introduction Part 1
A look at “Light Source Elements” - reflections that are attached to the light source by default.
Elements Introduction Part 2
A look at “Basic Reflections” - reflections that are detached from the light source by default.
Evolution (Expressions Library)
Optical Flares Free Trial
See how you can 'program' automatic, motion-triggered changes into your lens flare.
See how to make lens flare elements look and move in different ways using the Effects Library.
A brief look lens textures, which can add realism to your lens flare (light leaks no longer included).
10 Cool Things You Can Do
Optical Flares Download After Effects Project
Tips and tricks that get cool results, including the anamorphic streak feature.
See how to make your lens flare automatically move with a point on your change (parts may be out-of-date)
Download Optical Flares After Effects Cc 2020
Stuff happens. This video can help you identify problems and set things right (parts may be out-of-date).
Optical Flares Download After Effects Cs6