In 1999 when Recoil was published, Zipper Interactive was a very little-known company. Due to the massive amount of video games for PC being released at the time, Recoil was hardly seen at all. citation needed When it was, however, the game received average reviews according to the review aggregation website GameRankings.Next Generation said that the game's selling points 'are of the fast. Share your videos with friends, family, and the world. Open 'Recoil' 'Game' folder, double click on 'Setup' and install it. After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game. Open folder, double click on 'Recoil' icon to play the game.
Recoil is a vehicular combattank-based Microsoft Windowsvideo game. Unlock mercedes radio code free. It involves the player piloting an experimental tank known as the 'BFT' (Battle Force Tank) through various missions. There is a heavy influence on collecting various weapons for the BFT throughout the game. It was developed by Zipper Interactive, a subsidiary of its parent publisher, Electronic Arts, and uses the same game engine as MechWarrior 3.
Tanks patrol desolate city streets. Turrets and missile sites threaten the skies. Robot warriors carrying pulse rifles surround military installations. What's become of Earth? Machines have taken over. Corporate greed and rapid technological advancements have made humans pawns of their own creations. During the first fifteen years of the 21st century, Mega Corp began to dominate computer technology in both peacekeeping and war-fighting applications. As this giant churned out better and better technology for manufacturing and warfare, humans were relegated to service industries or to working as drones on PC terminals. Mega Corp became the largest employer in the United States. By 2010, every computer in America used Mega Corp software and was Internet-connected and monitored through the Mega Corp Network—antitrust suits be damned. Each day, Mega Corp would issue government-endorsed messages through the Network that broadcast pro-machine propaganda. The country was becoming brainwashed. In 2018, the wonders of artificial intelligence turned ugly in the hands of a few disillusioned Mega Corp programmers. Frustrated at being a part of such an ethically challenged corporation, these hacks altered coding in various Mega Corp products—turning certain robot and tank machinery into self-directed, man-killing machines. Today, May 2019, in a war-torn, machine-ravaged world, only a few freethinkers remain. Only a few outsiders have escaped the spell of the Network. Dr. Raines is the leader of a group of rebels called the Alliance. He and a few others have developed a computer program that gives the operator control over an experimental tank. You control this tank and must defeat these robot warriors.
Recoil Game For Windows 10
In 1999 when Recoil was published, Zipper Interactive was a very little-known company. Due to the massive amount of video games for PC being released at the time, Recoil was hardly seen at all. When it was, however, the game received average reviews according to the review aggregation website GameRankings.Next Generation said that the game's selling points 'are of the fast and fiery variety, but due to its brevity, this blockbuster may ultimately be little more than a weekend diversion, which prevents us from giving it a higher score.'
- ^IGN staff (March 11, 1999). 'News Briefs'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^ ab'Recoil (1999) for PC'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on May 21, 2019. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^Smith, Nick. 'Recoil - Review'. AllGame. All Media Network. Archived from the original on November 15, 2014. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^Smith, Nathan (May 3, 1999). 'Recoil'. Computer Games Strategy Plus. Strategy Plus, Inc. Archived from the original on May 24, 2003. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^May, Scott A. (August 1999). 'Recoil'(PDF). Computer Gaming World. No. 181. Ziff Davis. p. 124. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^'Recoil'. Game Informer. No. 73. FuncoLand. May 1999.
- ^Mahood, Andy (1999). 'Recoil Review for PC on GamePro.com'. GamePro. IDG Entertainment. Archived from the original on August 11, 2004. Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- ^Johnny B. (May 1999). 'Recoil Review'. GameRevolution. CraveOnline. Archived from the original on October 12, 2015. Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- ^Smith, Josh (April 20, 1999). 'Recoil Review [date mislabeled as 'May 5, 2000']'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^Butts, Steve (April 2, 1999). 'Recoil'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^ ab'Recoil'. Next Generation. No. 55. Imagine Media. July 1999. p. 96. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^Poole, Stephen (June 1999). 'Recoil'. PC Gamer. Vol. 6 no. 6. Imagine Media. p. 129. Archived from the original on January 18, 2000. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
- ^Bottorff, James (1999). ''Recoil' is a blast from an easier past'. The Cincinnati Enquirer. Gannett Company. Archived from the original on April 28, 2001. Retrieved September 26, 2020.
Recoil Game For Pc Games
- Recoil at MobyGames